LEGAL NOTICES AND GENERAL POLICIES HTL 9 DE JULIO
• A booking request without bedding information will be considered as a “double bed” room request.
• Check in: 2PM / Check Out: 10AM. Late check out (until 6PM): an additional 50% of the room rate will be charged to the stay. One full night’s room rate will be charged for late check outs after 6PM.
• Cancellation policies for individual guests: Bookings shall be cancelled up to 72hs before arrival. If you cancel 72hs or less before check in date, one full night’s room rate will be charged as penalty fee. Likewise, if you fail to check in at the hotel and you have not cancelled your booking, the hotel will impose a “no- show” charge (one full night’s room rate).
Important: all booking modifications and cancellations shall be requested via email to email@example.com . Kindly note that our reservations department will contact you in order to proceed with the modification or cancellation. Only after receiving a written response from our staff with all the related information, you shall consider your booking modified or cancelled.
Credit cards left for guarantee purposes must be valid. Our staff will reconfirm the validity of credit cards and cancel-without prior notice- all bookings guaranteed with not valid credit cards.
• Breakfast is not included in the rate. Shall you request breakfast, an additional ARS 300 (Argentine pesos) will be charged to your room rate per day per person.
• Room service tableware subject to availability and additional charge
• The company will not be responsible for the lack of items of value or money in the rooms if the passenger does not use the safe
• Since 03/01/2020, a rate per night per person will be charged, at the time of check-in, to all non-resident tourists in Argentina over 12 years of age.
The published images are merely illustrative and have no contractual nature.
HTL HOTELS’ SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
This policy establish htl hotels’ compromise to have its activity into a sustainable framework. This includes being always frame by ethics, respect and compromise with all collaborators, guests and environment. This policy has the following objectives:
- Compromise to achieve and encourage sustainable policies to all interested groups.
- To achieve all current regulations in terms of security, environmental and social care.
- To project continual sustainable management improvements.
- To search a reference frame that makes possible us, our collaborators and clients to act carefully with environment.
- To maintain a respectful work environment where everyone can achieve his/her career goal.
Our policy reaches all business collaborators no matter what kind of work contract join us. it will be spread into and out htl hotels because:
“If we achieve our sustainability targets and no one else follows, we will have failed”